|Small Spider 3D Tattoo on Neck|
Before getting your first tattoo there are many factors to consider. Let me give you 5 tattoo tips for getting a great tattoo.
- Carefully think about where you want it placed. There are many things to consider when deciding the placement of your tattoo. If it's to visible or big, you may have a hard time getting some jobs. Also, tattooing areas like the lower back or neck is far more painful and expensive than the chest, shoulders and upper arms. Keep in mind that certain tattoos look good on only certain places on the body.
- Thoroughly research tattoo artists and what they offer. There's a lot of low quality artists out there that you need to look out for.
- Make your mind up about how you would like to pay for the tattoo. Many tattoo artists offer a one time payment for the entire tattoo, while others charge by the hour, and with some you have the option to choose how you would like to pay. If you'll be getting a big colorful tattoo, it's usually cheaper to pay a one time fee, as these things can take several sessions to complete.
- When considering the size of the tattoo, keep in mind that it's difficult and expensive to get it removed later. Consider therefore how it would look when you're older.
- If you're thinking about getting your first tattoo, it's wise to chose a design that can be expanded on later. Many people get more tattoos after their first one, even though this may not have been in their original plan. I'ts also a good idea to choose a design that isn't to generic. Many people who choose generic designs regret this later.